Re: Solved! - Re: USRP UHD Source problem

From: Christophe Seguinot
Subject: Re: Solved! - Re: USRP UHD Source problem
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2021 21:52:28 +0200

Hi

I effectively proposed Mike to remove the cache.json file, in case it could help. As I thought this was probably not the solution I sent him a private email and asked him to answer to the list in case of success.

So to resume; it appears that the problem originates from simply upgrading GNURadio installed from PPA.

Question: should we fire an issue on Github? I think that this cache problem should be solved by cleaning the cache each time GR is updated or its version is changed (some users may also downgrade GR in some case)

Regards, Christophe