Reference indefined

From: COURANT Frederique - Contractor
Subject: Reference indefined
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 11:30:56 +0000

Hello Users,

I try to develop my own program in C++ with UHD3.14 and gnuradio 3.11.

I have no problem to compile blocks that are including in uhd but when I want to compile with a sig_source or magphase_to_complex blocks  that are including in Gnuradio blocks I have the following error :

Main.cpp(.text+0x1351) : référence indefinite vers  “ gr::analog::sig_source_c::make(double, gr::analog::gr_waveform_t, double int) “

Main.cpp(.text+0x1351) : référence indefinite vers  “ gr::blocks::magphase_to_complex::make(double, gr::analog::gr_waveform_t, double int) “

In think I forgot something in my CMakeFiles, I have include_directories(${GNURADIO_ALL_INCLUDE_DIRS}) and link_directories(${GNURADIO_RUNTIME_LIBRARY_DIRS})

Someone could help me please or give an example of CMakeFiles that are using UHD and Gnuradio for compile a program.

Thanks for your help.

Regards.

Fred