Re: LimeSDR | Sinewave test | Glitchy behavior

From: Cinaed Simson
Subject: Re: LimeSDR | Sinewave test | Glitchy behavior
Date: Sat, 15 May 2021 18:48:33 -0700

Opps - ignore the following -I just realized  in my mind I was going the wrong direction - I got twisted:

  "If you were to add a signal source of 48 kHz, you would need to add a rational sampler in front of the WBFM block for a quadrature rate of 480 kHz"

If you add a 48 kHz signal instead of the null source, then it would match the input sampling rate for WBFM transmit block.

-- Cinaed