Re: Question about File Meta Sink block sample rate values

From: Jeff Long
Subject: Re: Question about File Meta Sink block sample rate values
Date: Thu, 20 May 2021 07:26:00 -0400

Paul - you can send email to the list (cc'd) and this is a good way to start a discussion. Or you can use chat.gnuradio.org, or both. There are cases where changing rate could be useful, e.g., survey. There was a related discussion recently on automatically propagating rates through a flowgraph so blocks did not need to be manually configured for rate. That's harder than just recording metadata where the tag is already propagated. Any idea if SigMF can handle this (there is an OOT gr-sigmf).

You can also put this in as an issue at https://github.com/gnuradio/gnuradio/issues, where we handle bugs and feature requests.