USRP b210 send data error

From: ????????
Subject: USRP b210 send data error
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2021 17:24:04 +0800

Hi guys!
I am practicing OFDM sending and receiving data, and my sending and receiving GRC flow chart is as follows:
????????
As shown in the figure, when I use ZMQ Source and sink to connect, I can receive the sent text files very well, but when I use USRP Source and USRP Sink to send and receive data, there is a problem. I cannot see the signal change from the "QT Time sink" receiving GRC, it is just a straight line! And when I run GRC with "USRP Source", it will cause GNURadio to freeze. What is going on? Can someone help me?thanks.

Sincerely