Re: GSoC'21 - View Only Mode

From: Oscar Ekholm
Subject: Re: GSoC'21 - View Only Mode
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2021 17:54:32 +0200

Hello!

GSoC'21: Week 7 of working on the GRC View Only Mode:
This week I've continued with the things I did last week: I added an "Add trusted" button to the trust manager where the user can add files to trust and I continued improving the trust prompt activation. It's coming together! Read all about it on the blog:

https://oscekh.github.io/

Have a nice weekend!
/Oscar