Re: Executing a flowgraph multiple times from Python

From: Nathan Van Ymeren
Subject: Re: Executing a flowgraph multiple times from Python
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2021 21:22:13 +0000 (UTC)

It might help if you could post the exact flowgraph that you are running, as well as the source code of the main python program.

Aug 20, 2021 14:15:30 Martyn van Dijke <martijn_vdijke@hotmail.com>:

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for the quick response.

I have tried running the flowgraph.py manually but not after three times, this is a good point and will try it this weekend to see if that changes the behavior.

The behavior does not change based on how long the processes are runned, adding delays does not change the behavior (leading me to think it's not necessary resource related)

I am doing a process.communicate()
and a process.kill() to close the process.

Looking at it more closely now, the problem seems to come source of the samples not being correct instead of the sink, or at least I think.
Will update after the weekend.

Sincerly,

Martyn