Re: Releases v3.8.4.0 and v3.9.3.0

From: Aardric
Subject: Re: Releases v3.8.4.0 and v3.9.3.0
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2021 21:10:08 +0000

Adding (hopefully not just noise) to this thread, I am curious as to
whether my stopping flow graphs that contain a QT GUI time sink or
frequency sink resulting in a segmentation fault is related to gr built
with 8.2.1 while opensuse Leap 15.2 system libraries were built with GNU
C++14 (SUSE Linux) version 7.5.0. This fault does NOT occur with the QT
GUI sink and otherwise, everything seems to work.
Note that the CMakeOutput log contains:
warning: MPFR header version 4.0.1 differs from library version 4.0.2-p6.
No action requested but comments are invited.

Rick