Re: Modulate Vector block and double filtration

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: Modulate Vector block and double filtration
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2022 13:35:36 +0200

Hi Marcin,

well, that flow graph only serves the purpose of pre-modulating things, e.g. for preamble correlation, I'd speculate that's for when you want to e.g. simulate a channel impulse response, or some external band-limiting filtering on your already pulse-shaped signal.

However, you're right, neither in the GRC examples nor in any test cases we have do we make use of that taps vector (other than `[1]` as the perfect channel).

Cheers,
Marcus