Re: Requesting help for an amateur radio project

From: Bernard Tyers - EI8FDB
Subject: Re: Requesting help for an amateur radio project
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2022 10:55:36 +0200

On 08/08/2022 10:04, Adrian Musceac wrote:

Hello,

I'm working on a project for amateur radio purposes, a multi-channel / multi-
carrier DMR, Yaesu System Fusion and D-Star base transceiver which uses GNU
Radio heavily.
Please excuse the spam if this is not an interesting topic here, but I don't
know where else to go.

If you are interested in this amateur radio topic and able to help with things
related to the scheduler and timing of samples from multiple GNU radio sources
for use by devices like the LimeSDR or USRP, please contact me privately.

Thanks,
Adrian

Hi Adrian,

You might find some interested souls in the GNURadio amateur radio channel on GNU Radio chat server. There's certainly plenty of operators using GR.

You can find information on how to join the matrix chat server here:

https://wiki.gnuradio.org/index.php?title=HamRadio

(tip: if you are an IRC user, you can join via the IRC bridge. See info here: https://wiki.gnuradio.org/index.php?title=Chat#Matrix_Chat_Server)

Hope that's of help,
Bernard