Adalm Pluto's Generic Blocks in GNU Radio

From: DİREN ERDEM AYDIN
Subject: Adalm Pluto's Generic Blocks in GNU Radio
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2022 13:51:18 +0300

Dear Users,

I have a flow graph that is given in the figure. I am using generic pluto blocks to avoid PLL randomization in each frequency update. In the given received signal graph 800 - 900 MHz bandwidth is scanned by 20 MHz steps. As you can see, the acquired signal form is changed in each step. Therefore, I may say that PLLs are updated even if I have used generic blocks.

What went wrong in this particular case? Is there a way that I can maintain the received signal form through a certain band?

Regards,

dea