Re: EXTERNAL: Re: GNU Radio on Mac M1

From: Royce Connerley
Subject: Re: EXTERNAL: Re: GNU Radio on Mac M1
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2022 09:26:46 -0500

Michael:

I would second the vote for 3.10.  Do you think this will be ready by GR Con22?

Royce

On May 25, 2022, at 10:52 AM, Price, Rodney D. <Price-Rodney@zai.com> wrote:

About the version of gnuradio: speaking only for myself, I would prefer to see the 3.10 version packaged. I don’t use many OOT blocks. Others may have a different opinion. I’m not that set on 3.10, however. Packaging 3.9 would be fine by me if others prefer it.

Thanks for doing this,
-Rod