Packet encoder and decoder blocks not available in the GNU radio 3.8

From: Komal Kumar
Subject: Packet encoder and decoder blocks not available in the GNU radio 3.8
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2023 19:07:43 +0530

Hello.
I have implemented simple qpsk modulation and demodulation (text file data transmission) using the GNu radio 3.7 . I have no problem with the GNu radio 3.7
I am using a raspberry pi 4B with the Pluto SDR . The raspberry pi 4 default is GNU radio 3.8,
I didn't find any Packet encoder and decoder blocks in GNU radio 3.8 .
I am unable to find the alternatives also.
Can anyone give the flowgraph to implement the text file transmission using the QPSK modulation and demodulation in gnu radio 3.8 or any procedure to complete my application(transmitting text file data using QPSK without packet encoder and packet decoder).

Thank You.