Re: Qt Widgets Improvement (was: Help)

From: Rohit Bisht
Subject: Re: Qt Widgets Improvement (was: Help)
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2023 03:28:25 +0530

Thank you for creating such an informative guide (wiki). I read it all, and it certainly helped me understand gnu radio better.
In addition, I went through the source code and resolved 2-3 QT-related bugs in the gnu-radio repository and opened a pull request for the same.
I was hoping to discuss more on the "Qt widgets improvement " project more to get a better understanding