RE: Dual-Frequency simultaneously receiver using one USRP 2901

From: address@hidden
Subject: RE: Dual-Frequency simultaneously receiver using one USRP 2901
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2023 14:31:41 +0000

Yes and no.  Yes, you can receive two different channels, but in this device they have a common frequency synthesizer, so you have to tune between the two signals.  In your case the frequency difference is much more than the capture bandwidth.  There is a note in the data sheet:

NoteThe USRP-2901 has two local oscillators, one for the transmit (Tx) channels and one for the receive (Rx) channels. While different frequencies can be used for the Tx and Rx channels, the two Tx channels are locked to the same frequency, and the two Rx channels are locked to the same frequency.