Private Tutor

From: Ahmad Oweis
Subject: Private Tutor
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2023 14:08:51 +0300

Hi all,

I'm having difficulties building a simple transmitter / receiver using any digital modulation technique with gnuradio and an SDR. I've gone through different tutorials, but I think I need someone to guide me in the beginning. Is anyone aware of a private gnuradio tutor with whom I can have a couple of online meetings / email exchanges? Any other ideas for a begginger are welcome.

Thank you