Re: Error while loading the FPGA image

From: Lakshmi Poola
Subject: Re: Error while loading the FPGA image
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2023 18:18:06 +0530

Hi Gwenhael,
Thank you. Adding the patch solved the issue.
Regards,
Lakshmi

On Wed, Mar 1, 2023 at 6:17 PM Lakshmi Poola <lakshmipoola@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Gwenhael,
Thank you. Adding the patch solved the issue.
Regards,
Lakshmi

On Wed, Mar 1, 2023 at 12:52 PM Gwenhael Goavec-Merou <gwenj@trabucayre.com> wrote:
Hi,
According to your screenshot the error isn't at load time but at build/setenv
time.

As mentionned at https://files.ettus.com/manual/md_usrp3_build_instructions.html
Vivado 2021.1 must be patched manually using the zip file available at
https://support.xilinx.com/s/article/76780?language=en_US

Regards
Gwenhael