Save-the-Date: NEWSDR 2023 at WPI on Friday June 2

From: Neel Pandeya
Subject: Save-the-Date: NEWSDR 2023 at WPI on Friday June 2
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2023 06:51:56 -0600

We would like to announce the 13th annual New England Workshop on Software Defined Radio (NEWSDR) event on Friday June 2, to be hosted in-person at Worcester Polytechnic Institute (WPI), in Worcester, Massachusetts, USA.

Registration is required, but is completely free.

Please see our website for more information about the event and to register:

https://newsdr.org/workshops/newsdr2023/

We are always interested in having poster presentations at the event. You can register your poster submission at our website.

If you would be interested in being an exhibitor or a sponsor for this event, then please contact us.

We look forward to seeing you all at the event!