Data flow stops in grc

From: George Edwards
Subject: Data flow stops in grc
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2023 14:48:12 -0700

Dear GNURadio Community,
I am using Ron's Github dvbs2 project that streams data  from Tx to Rx to view the Star Wars clip. I am streaming qpsk data and his grc works fine. I built 3 blocks that do RRC pulse shaping, timing and frame recovery. I inserted my blocks between the transmitter and receiver and validate that the qpsk data that goes into the first of my block is similar to the qpsk data coming out of the last of my block by dumping the signals to file sinks. On the receiver side the signal is fed to the LDPC Decoder which expects a qpsk Constellation signal. The problem is that the Decoder does not see the signal leaving my last block even though I can dump the signal to a file sink and view it. I have complex output from my block connected to complex input at Ron's Decoder.

I will appreciate any suggestion for a solution.

Regards,
George