Re: Strange problem, block does not see the data, I can dump incoming da

From: Jeff Long
Subject: Re: Strange problem, block does not see the data, I can dump incoming data to file and also view constellation
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2023 13:22:19 -0400

We would need to know more about the "chain of blocks". It sounds like one of them is broken?

On Sat, Mar 11, 2023 at 2:28 PM George Edwards <gedwards.eng@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello GNURadio Community,

I have a strange problem whereby the block (it feeds a chain of blocks) I am feeding complex data to does not see the data, however, I can view the data on a Constellation GUI as well as dump it to a file for viewing, so I know data is being fed to the chain of blocks. However, the chain of blocks does not respond. The execution sits there without breaking.

My signal processing design consists of 3 OOT blocks that connect to each other and to the block that is not showing sign of the data being received. I can view the output of my third block with a constellation sink and by writing to a file sink. However, the chain of blocks that connects to my block, just sits there doing nothing. It does not see the data.

Has anyone experienced this problem and have an idea how to fix it?

Thank you!

George