Re: [External]Re: Problem with running the gnu radio

From: alok . sahu
Subject: Re: [External]Re: Problem with running the gnu radio
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2023 09:30:40 +0530

I am attaching the screenshot for the error as it was not visible in my previous mail.

I am running latest gnu radio on ubuntu 20.04.

I am describing in text here: SyntaxError:Invalid Syntax in analog.sig_source_c(samp_rate,analog.GR_COS_WAVE, 125000, 200m, 0, 0). This is the error after running the .grc file. In that a variable block is there with samp_rate value. Is it the 200m creating problem or the python is not recognizing the functions of gnu_radio functions, if so kindly help me how do let the python recognize the gnu_radio functions. I have followed the grc guide for ubuntu 20.04 installation.

Thanks and Regards

Alok

Do I need to add