Re: Introduction - Rahul Balaji.

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: Introduction - Rahul Balaji.
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2023 10:49:19 +0100

Hi Rahul,

nice to have you around! If you haven't, the tutorials on https://tutorials.gnuradio.org are a good place to start :)

Best,
Marcus

On 23.03.23 22:20, Rahul Balaji wrote:
Hello all,

I am Rahul Balaji. I am a student currently in my final year of undergraduate degree pursuing computer science and engineering. I just recently got into the rabbit hole of radio hobby and I started searching for how we can make our own radios when I came across SDR systems 😄 and then I looked up how SDR systems are implemented, and GNU radio came up. I am already an avid supporter of open source projects, big fan of linux and the GNU project. So when I came across the org on GSOC, I thought I'd contact the community and start contributing to the project 😄.

I would love to contribute to GNU radio and learn from everyone.

Warm regards,
Rahul.