Re: NewCommer with gsoc23

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: NewCommer with gsoc23
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2023 22:14:06 +0100

Hi Mustafa,

I'm not the mentor, but I still want to say it's great to have you around!
Since you say you're already with GNU Radio's C++ API I'll assume you've already played around with GRC. In that case, it's probably a good idea to think about ways to actually enable these built-in flow graphs. I think coming up with an architecture how to that would be much worthwhile and help you get a starting point for writing a good formal proposal for the project.

Best regards,
Marcus