Re: GNURadio/USRP stream tag execution not as expected

From: Jeff Long
Subject: Re: GNURadio/USRP stream tag execution not as expected
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2023 19:35:53 -0400

Just as a guess ... on the X310, all the tags arrived in the same work() call, so they were all applied at the same time, spaced by the amount of time it took to toggle the gain up and down over the ethernet interface. On the B210, there must have been one tag per buffer. It's also possible that the control interface on the X310 is out-of-band and the B210 is in-band.