[Discuss-gnustep] RE: Announce: GWorkspace.app

From: gnustep
Subject: [Discuss-gnustep] RE: Announce: GWorkspace.app
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 03:00:01 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

I have played a bit with the program and it looks and feels really good!

But some things don't work on my machine and maybe someone else has made
the same experience:

1. Tools ->Inspectors ->Show Inspectors

selecting 'Contents'
   the labels  'Name' and 'Kind' are not shown until I click in this area or
   move the inspector window

selecting 'Attributes'
   when I select 'Attributes' after having previos selected any other item
   GWorkspace crashes with:
   unknown type Q

2. Shelf

When leaving GWorkspace with 2 rows of the shelf visible there is only shown
the first row after a relaunch.

Trying to delete a file GWorksapce crashes with:
Uncaught exception NSRangeException, reason: in getBytes:range:, range { 0, 1 }
extends beyond size (0)

4. Browser

the contents of a subdir are not shown if there are more entries then
the visible browser area. They only show up after clicking in the column or
moving the browser button.

5. Icons

All Icons have a white background. How can I make this background invisible ?
(I'm using latest CVS of WindowMaker)

Ernst Braun

eb @ con.de