[Discuss-gnustep] Cocoa documentation

From: Philippe C.D. Robert
Subject: [Discuss-gnustep] Cocoa documentation
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2000 15:22:28 +0200

Hi,

Apple is currently working on a lot of Cocoa related docu (most of the files
are not yet completed):

http://developer.apple.com/techpubs/macosx/Cocoa/CocoaTopics.html

Would be nice if we had sth similar for GNUstep!m either by enhancing this docu
or going more into GNUstep depths.

This would also be an opportunity for volunteers, I believe!

What do you think?

sweet dreams, Phil
--
Philippe C.D. Robert | http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~robert/

Research Group on Computational Geometry and Graphics
Institute of Computer Science and Appl. Mathematics (IAM), Office 205
Neubrueckstrasse 10, CH-3012 Bern Switzerland, phone: +41 31 6313321