[Discuss-gnustep] Ann: ProjectCenter 0.1

From: Philippe C.D. Robert
Subject: [Discuss-gnustep] Ann: ProjectCenter 0.1
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 20:18:45 +0200

Announcement
*****************

I have just released ProjectCenter 0.1.0. You can grab it at the usual place:

        http://www.projectcenter.ch

I made this rlease to show that there is progress and that one can actually use
it, even if it;s pretty primitive...;-)

There are also 2 new screenshots showing ProjectCenter in action.

New:
*****

In 0.1.0 you find a first attempt for syntax highlighting, some bugfixes, the
fontpanel was added, some more preferences are in there and the application
project has been enhancement to support an info panel as well as other features
(GC aware, more method skeletons to be filled in etc.)

Bugs (AKA credits....)
*****

Please send me every bug or comment, only this way I can make faster progress!
I know of some nasty bugs, which show up as exceptions when highlighting the
code - if somebody with more textsystem knowledge could look into that, I'd be
very happy...;-)

And now, enjoy...;-)

sweet dreams, Phil
--