Re: GNUstep Linux distro

From: Roberto Di Cosmo
Subject: Re: GNUstep Linux distro
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 22:58:10 +0100

Please, go ahead :-)
I am unfortunately very busy teaching in this moment,
but once there is a reasonably stable snapshot of GnuStep
around, I am quite willing to take the time to make
a GnuStep DemoLinux (see www.demolinux.org for details
on the project). I cant wait to see GnuStep on linux replacing
definitely my old OpenStep box: thanks to all the people
here for the wonderful work they are doing, I am just sorry
for not being able to directly lend a hand.

Keep up the good work

--Roberto Di Cosmo

Professeur
PPS                      E-mail: dicosmo@pps.jussieu.fr
Universite Paris VII     WWW  : http://www.pps.jussieu.fr/~dicosmo
Case 7014                Tel  : ++33-(1)-44 27 86 55
2, place Jussieu         Fax  : ++33-(1)-44 27 68 49
F-75251 Paris Cedex 05
FRANCE.                  MIME/NextMail accepted
Office location:

Bureau 6C14 (6th floor)
175, rue du Chevaleret, XIII
Metro Chevaleret, ligne 6