Re: [Q] GSWComponentContent Problem

From: Manuel Guesdon
Subject: Re: [Q] GSWComponentContent Problem
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 21:25:27 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

On Wed, 29 Nov 2000 03:43:12 +0900 Sungjin Chun <Sungjin Chun
<ninja@linuxone.co.kr>> wrote:
 >| I've tried GSWComponentContent and found a problem; when it
 >| makes html page like this template;
 >|
 >| <gsweb name = "templateWrapperElement">
 >| </gsweb>
 >|
 >| and is the same example in WebObject DynamicElements reference
 >| document. This should emit;

 >| <head>...</head>

 >| but it add one more <html><body> so,

 >| <head>...</head>

 >| How can I fix this?

Mirko reported the same problem. I didn't found the time to try (I haven't a
running version now).
The 1st idea I had is that XML/HTML parser add a <html><body> when it doesn't
find one.
The code is in GSWeb.framework/GSWTemplateParserXML.m. You can try to put
traces to see what is generated by XML/HTML
parse for the subcomponent.. If this is the problem, you can try o see if there
is an option in libxml to avoid this.
If not, may be libxml author can add such option, else
GSWeb.framework/GSWTemplateParserXML.m should be modified to
handle this case (I don't know exactly how).

Manuel
Manuel Guesdon - Software Builders <mguesdon@sbuilders.com>
14 rue Jean-Baptiste Clement  -  93200 Saint-Denis  -  France
Tel: +33 1 4940 0999  -  Fax: +33 1 4940 0998