[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Fri, 5 Jan 2001 12:58:55 +0200 (EET)
On Thu, 4 Jan 2001, Adam Fedor wrote:
> Well I don't really agree that making more releases would generate any
> excitement. People probably wouldn't notice it much unless they're
> interested already. What would get people's attention is more
> announcements about new apps, new packages or significant milestones. If
> someone sees an announcement for, say, a new easy-to-use file manager,
> they might be interested, and then also notice it is a GNUstep app, and
> say to themselves, hey, maybe GNUstep is worth trying now...
This is true!
Simply annuncing each new release of GWorkspace.app on freshmeat.net I've
had 3472 downloads from www.gnustep.it and about 1000 from my site...
- Idea, Dennis Leeuw, 2001/01/04
- Re: Idea, Adam Fedor, 2001/01/04
- Re: Idea, Sungjin Chun, 2001/01/04
- Re: Idea,
Enrico Sersale <=
- Re: Idea, Philippe C.D. Robert, 2001/01/05
- Re: Idea, Paul Seelig, 2001/01/05
- RE: Idea, ian . mondragon, 2001/01/05