Re: Flattened GNUstep structure?

From: David Relson
Subject: Re: Flattened GNUstep structure?
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2001 16:00:28 -0500

Adam,

I'd vote for the flattened structure. I well remember my introduction to the multilevel structure and I didn't like it. After I learned my way around it, and modified GNUmakefile.postamble to add a "cp $target ." (or whatever), I don't mind it as much. Also Nextstep/Openstep use a flat structure.

David