Re: GNUstep/?/Developer directory

From: Helge Hess
Subject: Re: GNUstep/?/Developer directory
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 15:50:21 +0100

Hi,

I think in MacOSX 'Developer' is a directory below each of the
'top-level' directories (System/Local/Home), not a top-level dir on it's
own, as shown below.

Personally I think making 'Developer' a top-level dir is against the
current semantics of system/local/network/home where the name has sth to
do with the (deployment) type of the directory, not with it's content.

Helge