Re: Dark Gray Title Bar?

From: Dan Pascu
Subject: Re: Dark Gray Title Bar?
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 01:21:56 +0200 (EET)

On 26 Jan, Sungjin Chun wrote:

> [...]

the --enable-single-icon code is not officially supported by the wmaker
team. It was sent to us by someone who said that will support it
himself, and update it as needed in future versions of wmaker. But
since it got incorporated in the official tree we never heard a word of
him. Currently that code is pretty unmaintained, and will most likely
cause troubles (we have reports of crashes and the like with that code
enabled).
So its better to not use it.
If we don't get the guy who wrote it to maintain it, we may even remove
it from the official tree (unless someone else volunteers to maintain
it).

--
Dan