crash after font cache initialization

From: pdaliu
Subject: crash after font cache initialization
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2001 20:20:01 +0800

Hi:
  I am a new user to GNUStep.  My system is Debian/unstable with XFree86 4.0.2
+ xfs-xtt + GNUStep 0.6.6 + lots of Chinese fonts, including truetype.  Memory
on my laptop is 128M.  However, whenever I start a GNUStep program like
"openapp xxxx", my memory and my swap used up at an astonishing speed after the
message describing about "font cache initialization".  How much memory should I
prepare?  Does this relate to my Chinese fonts which have a large set of
glyphs.  Thank you!!
Liu, Hong-Hsing, MD
Pediatric Dept. of National Taiwan University Hospital
e-mail: pdaliu@biosys.net