Re: Problems with a GL view

From: Philippe C.D. Robert
Subject: Re: Problems with a GL view
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 14:27:04 +0100

On Wed, 24 Jan 2001, you wrote:
> Hi Philippe,
>
> Would you mind sending me the source so that I can give it a look? I
> have already succeeded to write
> GL view for AppKit in the past and I can try to see the differences.
> My code doesn't compile anymore because backend calls have changed, but
> thanks to your code, I could eventually merge both codes.

It is on: http://feivel.unibe.ch - I will be happy to include your patches...;-)

BTW with the help from Adam I was able to remove xgps dependencies completely
- I now use DPS functions, which seem to work fine for what I need.

cheers, Phil
--
Philippe C.D. Robert | http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~robert/

Research Group on Computational Geometry and Graphics
Institute of Computer Science and Appl. Mathematics (IAM), Office 208
Neubrueckstrasse 10, CH-3012 Bern Switzerland, phone: +41 31 6314902