Re: XDPS compile problem

From: Juliusz Chroboczek
Subject: Re: XDPS compile problem
Date: 26 Feb 2001 21:17:05 +0100

> undefined reference to `DPScurrentgcdrawable'

I don't have a copy of the sources handy, so I may be speaking
nonsense.  There is a stub in the dps client libraries called
`DPScurrentXgcdrawable' (note the ``X'').  So I suspect there may be a
typo somewhere in the xdps backend.

I guess someone needs to spend an afternoon with the xdps backend and
bring it back up to date.  (Take this as an observation, not a
commitment.)

                                        Juliusz