Fwd: Re: [Cooker] Contribution

From: David Relson
Subject: Fwd: Re: [Cooker] Contribution
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2001 23:13:15 -0500

Anybody thought about having GNUstep, libobjc, etc be included in Mandrake 8.0? It's near code freeze, but additional contributions are still being accepted (see below):

David

On 2001.03.02 12:40:12 +0400 r j wrote:
> If you still have trouble, try warly@mandrakesoft.com.
> If he is not the contribs manager, he knows who is. Ask him if this
> weekend is too late to submit. I don't think it matters if the ap is
> less than 1.0 rev. Once it's in, it can be updated to fix bugs/whatnot.
Contrib manager is Lenny <lenny@mandrakesoft.com>. Code freeze affect just
the main distribution, not contribs, unless the rule changed since last
release.
--
Disaster will occur when visitors are in the room.
        -- Murphy's Laws of Teaching n°2

David Relson                   Osage Software Systems, Inc.
relson@osagesoftware.com       Ann Arbor, MI 48103
www.osagesoftware.com          tel:  734.821.8800