Re: idea2: CVL

From: Jeff Teunissen
Subject: Re: idea2: CVL
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2001 11:59:42 -0500

Gregory Casamento wrote:

> I have already done some work to port CVL.   I cannot seem to get
> SenOyster to compile, but I have gotten SenFoundation and etc. to work w/
> minimal effort.

I was able to get them all built by inverting the #ifndef CVL_MOXDP4 checks to
#ifdef NeXT (I don't know the exactly right thing to use for this, but #ifdef
NeXT seemed right).

For SenOyster, I had to install the parts of Perl needed for embedded
development (in Debian, this is the libperl-dev package), and adding a snippet
to find Perl's architecture dir (so make could find its includes):

PERL_PATH = $(shell perl -MConfig -e 'print $$Config{archlib}')
ADDITIONAL_INCLUDE_DIRS += -I$(PERL_PATH)/CORE