Re: Problem with NSTask terminate notification

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Re: Problem with NSTask terminate notification
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 06:23:48 +0100

On Monday, April 9, 2001, at 04:20 PM, Jan Trembulak wrote:

I have problem with NSTask's  'NSTaskDidTerminateNotification'.
I launch GNUstep application with NSTask object
([myTask setLaunchPath],  [myTask launch], ...)

When the application launching by NSTask are finished correctly, the
notification: NSTastDidTerminateNotification is sended. When this
application is killed, the notification isn't sended.

Where is the problem in my system (or GNUstep libraries) ?

Bug in NSTask ... it was not handling tasks killed by a signal
correctly.  I have fixed this in the CVS repository ... just
*after* the 1.0.0 release unfortunately.