Re: Attempting to Create Obj-C Gecko Framework

From: Brian Powell
Subject: Re: Attempting to Create Obj-C Gecko Framework
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 10:14:34 -0600

On Tuesday, April 10, 2001, at 03:10 AM, strobe anarkhos wrote:

BTW OS X can convert html to embedded RTF. I'm not sure if this defines all the nuances of html to render it correctly but take a look.

Hmmm, I'll sift more through the Cocoa docs; however, I hadn't run across anything like that before. I had found the HTMLparsing lib which is used for the help system. It is implemented in CarbonLib.

--Brian