Re: Another 1.0.0 build note -- gnustep-guile

From: David Relson
Subject: Re: Another 1.0.0 build note -- gnustep-guile
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 07:43:27 -0400

At 03:46 AM 4/11/01, you wrote:

On Wednesday, April 11, 2001, at 06:23 AM, Steve Núñez wrote:

I guess texi2html is assumed to be a standard tool.
Perhaps we should check for its presence in the configure script though?

Richard:

I think that would be a very good idea. In the ideal world, configure would detect EVERYTHING relevant and set up the environment to work or else complain when a necessary component is missing.

Steve:

The rpm system should be able to tell you which package you need to install texi2html on your RH 7.0 system. Alternatively, do a search on www.rpmfind.net to determine the package.

David

David Relson                   Osage Software Systems, Inc.
relson@osagesoftware.com       Ann Arbor, MI 48103
www.osagesoftware.com          tel:  734.821.8800