Re: gs-base-1.0.0 segfaults

From: Dirk Lattermann
Subject: Re: gs-base-1.0.0 segfaults
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 19:33:26 +0200

On Sat, Apr 28, 2001 at 08:09:06PM +0100, Richard Frith-Macdonald wrote:

> Ah ... then we could get into a whole long attempt to do remote
> debugging which
> would probably fail.

Hah, yes... I was worrying about this while writing the last posting,
but then I thought the 1.0.0 release was supposed to be quite stable
and working, and the idea to use an even newer snapshot didn't come
to me.  However, I have successfully compiled it now, and much of
GNUstep works now mostly. Sorry to have bothered you! Thanks!

Dirk Lattermann