Re: gcc 3.0 or bug ?

From: Nicola Pero
Subject: Re: gcc 3.0 or bug ?
Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 11:42:46 +0100 (BST)

See my previous post on the gnustep-dev mailing list - there is still a
problem with the gcc-3.x compiler, a problem which is considered to be a
plain C compiler problem - this problem crashes the 3.x compiler when
compiling the point in mframe.m where we define a nested function
returning a variable size struct, and call __builtin_return inside it.

At present, your best bet is comment out that part of code.