Re: patches to GNUstep makefiles for FreeBSD

From: Chris B . Vetter
Subject: Re: patches to GNUstep makefiles for FreeBSD
Date: Tue, 8 May 2001 15:39:22 -0700

On Fri, 04 May 2001 16:51:17 -0500
Kim Shrier <kim@tinker.com> wrote:
> I have a few patches that I have worked out to enable core to build
> properly on FreeBSD 4.2.
[...]

Using 'compile-all' implies that you are not using gnustep-objc.
As far as I understand, that would be an issue if you're still using
gcc 2.95.2 - what about gcc 2.95.3 (or higher) or objc Port in 'lang'?

Is Thomas Gellekum still in charge of the gnustep Port or has anyone
else taken over?

--
Chris