Re: undefined symbol: xmlGetWarningsDefaultValue

From: Nicola Pero
Subject: Re: undefined symbol: xmlGetWarningsDefaultValue
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 10:49:41 +0100 (BST)

I had this problem yesterday at home, and apparently it was because I had
updated in some way the system libraries but had not recompiled the
applications.  Recompiling the application fixed it.  Not sure this helps
but I thought I would mention it in case it helps.  Btw, gcc-2.95.2 is Ok,
and gcc-2.95.3 - as far as I know - is Ok as well.