Latin2 default font

From: Marko Mikulicic
Subject: Latin2 default font
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 15:47:57 -0400

Hello,

Is it possible to set the default font name & encoding (maybe modifing the gstep-gui sources) ?

I have looked in the sources and I've seen it looks to the GNUSTEP_STRING_ENCODING env var. I've set it to
NSISOLatin2StringEncoding but nothng changed.
( I removed latin1 helvetica fonts from the fontpath, and gnustep gui
used "fixed" istead of falling back to latin2 (the only available encoding)).

How many work is done to support multibyte glph drawing (XDrawString16) ?

Any non latin1 (or unicode) user in the list ?

Marko