KDevelop & Obj-c + daily snapshots

From: Aurelien
Subject: KDevelop & Obj-c + daily snapshots
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 18:45:55 +0200

Sorry if this is a re-post. Seems like I have problems with my mail server...

Hi Obj-C lovers :-)

I have finally a completed GNUstep system, which is nice. It's true that the UI is great. Sad thing there's so few apps available. Now, because I'm concerned in making things work under all platforms (most notable windoze), I'm enclined to give a try to QT. Richard Dale has written an objc binding, so I'm anger to test it. Apparently the binding is not available yet, though Richard says he's ready to send it to anyone interested (hint, Richard, hint !!).

In the mean time, if someone has already got experience in using KDevelop/Obj-C, I would greatly appreciate help...

BTW, I have another question: what can be done with the daily-snapshots. I have GNUstep already. How will the configure/make script integrate with the installed system. I have already tried to compile one of the packages (can't remember which), but make complained it couldn't find ../../ install.sh. What is it supposed to be ?

Cheers,

Aurélien