Localize GWorkspace

From: Enrico Sersale
Subject: Localize GWorkspace
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 19:41:04 +0300 (EEST)

I was thinking that I could localize GWorkspace in four languages,
English, Italian, Romanian, and Spanish...

Unfortunately, I can't find any example on how to use NSLocalizedString(),
how to add support for specifics chars (Romanian), and how to organize the
four tables.  I don't either know where to put them :-)

Can somebody help?

I remember that Nicola wrote something about this on the list, but I don't
have the old messages anymore.

Enrico