Re: Can we use Jigs

From: Kotesh
Subject: Re: Can we use Jigs
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 17:50:28 +0530

Nicol,

your assumptions about my intention towards replacing DO with jigs is
correct. But currently I am evaluating different technologies like JMS,RMI
etc. I am more worried about the performance impact on the components after
replacing DO. In any case I will let you know if get any success in
embedding new communication medium inside jigs...

thanks
kotesh