GNUMail.app - PGP support

From: Ludovic Marcotte
Subject: GNUMail.app - PGP support
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 17:47:28 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

For GNUMail.app 0.8.0, I'll like to include PGP support. Sadly, I don't
really have the time to work on it right now.

I'm seeking for a developer who would like to work on PGP support for
GNUMail.app using MacGPG (http://macgpg.sourceforge.net/)

If you're interested, E-Mail me please.

In the past days, I've worked on optimizing both GNUMail.app and
Pantomime. Both of them are now *way* faster than before and more
stable. If somebody is interested in having a stable snapshot, please
E-Mail me.

Thanks,
                Ludovic

--